ページビューの合計

2011年6月9日木曜日

'Tsukushino athletic park'

As My daughter got this Monday off because her school held athlete festival last Saturday, I took my daughters to 'Tsukushino athletic park', which is located in Yokohama city, Kanagawa prefectue.



Most of the public parks are closed on every Monday, so I had difficulty in finding the the place which I was able to entertain my daughters.
The athletic park had more than 50 play ground equipments which were made from woods. Mainly tight loops were tied with woods so that children could walk on it, or walk on the wooden steps. My daughters enjoyed themselves because they experienced many exciting play tools.

Most impressive equipment was three layers wooden building, which was located north east side. I climbed
through the steep and very narrow tied tumber like setting, after I climb to the top then I walk across the tight loop with hanging from other loop. If I wrongly release my hands, I fell down more than 2 meter height and hit by the ground severly.  I also was able to enjoy this athletic park.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿