ページビューの合計

2011年6月9日木曜日

What kind of general election in Japan now?

Generally speaking, election is held every four years, I suppose many people misunderstand that general election is about political events, but these days it actually related to top idle in AKB48.  Unlike nortmal the general election, top of the idle in AKB48(Akiba 48)is to be chosen by how much their fun support her. In my opinion, Idle has gone forever internationally and they are still with us like Michel Jackson.

When I was a junior high school students, most of male in this generation might be one of the  Onyanko club member, which was produced by a professional girls are producer. the impressive girI  was Kawai Sonoko because she was calm and beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veg6vHXiA3U&feature=related

I have battled with one of a Sayuri Kokusyo fan severely. I corrected many promydo about Onyanko idles. These day I am amaezed at former producer's rebirth in popular idle among youngsters.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿