ページビューの合計

2011年8月30日火曜日

Can Mr.Loach save Japan?

As is often the case with Democratic party's election, the prospect this time was also untransparent like muddy water in the bog. I fished around in my head who would be the winner, but I was wondering how many people could have imagine Noda could have won this election.

In my speculation, I thought Maehara fished in troubled water because he was the most charismatic and impressive among four candadates, but the result was completely different.



Maehara lost at preliminaly election. After that, the incumbant minister Kaieda and Noda competed to get the majority at final election.

I was sure that Kaieda never won because he was supported by Ozawa party members. Many democratic members thought that Ozawa is a fishbone in their throat. Ozawa is a bigger fish to fry!! He is fish out of the water!! At press conference, Noda told the media that his own character was similar to a loach's, which has nothing special and vaccums muddy water at the bottom of bog. In my opinion, he looks like s catfish, but he did not mention it because he might offend people in Tohoku region. The catfish is now cynical icon that shake earth deep underground.

Unlike the former Prime Minister Kan, he is not a cold fish. He promised that he try to solve many problem through human friendly approach.  I hope he will make gloomy prospect crystal clear like fresh water before  Fish begins to stink at the head.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿