ページビューの合計

2012年1月1日日曜日

Resolution for 2012

As I am the househosband who are juggling between household and jobs, I can deeply understand how much tough household parents needed to do many tasks simultaneotsly on the very year end day, they were very busy cleaning whole of their house with listening to BBC news or NHK World English, preparing new year greeting cards, and making special dishes for new year days while their children are running in their house. They might need more attention to their kids rather than doing year end tasks. After I finihsed their duty, I was not free because I went to parents in law's house and celebrate the year end day. Although I wanted to see debate TVprogram battle between Anti nuclear VS possitive nuclear group, the majority of my large family wanted to see male VS female music festival(Ko-haku music festival) ,so I have no choice but to see music program. Basically I enjoyed watching slim leg dance created by Girls generation, but the song which I was moved most was 'Scenic Winter beauty  in Tsugaru Strait(Tsugarukaikyo Fuyugeshiki)' by Ishikawa Sayuri.

Beyond that, I spent most of my year end vacation taking care of my children and supporting parents in laws.

This year, I promise that I will pass Eiken 1st grade and over TOEIC 900 score. I will spend most of my private time in learning English beside taking care of my children and my wife. These are my resolution for 2012!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿