ページビューの合計

2011年4月26日火曜日

Excellent iPhone software 'Sheet2'

In my opinion, reducing energy consumption means changing every lifestyle we have in our daily life.

I keep on introducing my creative idea and share people who are keen to shrink daily electric power usage.

As we know, many people in the world have owned  smart phones such as  iPhone, Galaxy SiPhone application, We should aggressively use these technological advantage. If we use both smart phone and conventional  PC according to the situation effectively, I'm sure that we can minimize our energy power.

Today, I introduce iPhone application 'sheet2'. This application is like 'Excel for windows'. I acknowledge that this software needs to be improved partly, but I'm sure that we can mitigate routine paperwork by 1/10 speed.



I  recommend this software especially business person, who are busy doing anything except desk work.

We can make rough sheet by texting iPhone at first, then we modify the draft at PC excel.
 We can reduce paperwork time by 1/10 scale.

Let me show you how to use this application.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿