ページビューの合計

2011年7月19日火曜日

My demanding customer.

Last week I went to Matsumoto twice because I had my duty both at  Matsumoto and Tokyo simultaneously. My demanding customer, who is one of my important clients invited me to his party which commemorated with his accumulated performance for the past three to four years. He needed sponsors in his party.

At first, I refused his invitation through FAX because I already had my duty at the conference, which was held in Matsumoto City. As I wanted to see his reaction, I met him in his office directly. He told me that he decided to sever our relationships with icy attitude. His dispassionate attitude made me freeze. So I negotiated with my boss and asked him to get his permission to go back to Matsumoto twice. He reluctantly allowed me to do so, but he eventually approved my request.

I went to Matsumoto by express train and went back to Tokyo. Finally I was able to attend his party. When I meet him there, he bluntly talked with me. I gave him best wishes, then I've noticed that his firm face became slightly relaxed. I told him that I would go back to Matsumoto again. He smiled and  said to me,

 "Will you bring me rhubarb jam?".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿